Labels

Sayantan Says 20-2-10

It is first post on this Blog.I think to make a blog for share my personal secrets.Now You can think what you do by knowing others personal secrets...So I think to share my Interesting movement and activity on this cyber world.I want to share my views on hacking and ethical hacking.I want to share some tips.Not it, Hacking is not my profession..Its ma pashion.

I'm Sayantan....Sayantan Halder from INDIA. I'm from Bengal.I'm Bangali...Wheather the technology is not devoloped properly.I'm now read in class X.I know you think that I'm so little but My journey of experience of the computers start on class V. From first I think of to create a web site and little thinking about hacking.So I start learning web design online.I purchased some books about HTML.And w3schools.com is the most reach website for biginner.It is mendotory to learn and have sum basic knowledge about web design.So this help me to grows up.You smile to know that I hav Internet Connection by hacking since 16 months.I hav successfully hacked the Mobile Office package of AIRTEL.Although it is not working now.I want to tell you a thing Vodafone has its most powerfull network..So It is too hard to hack them and maximum impossible......But airtel have lot of offers and scheme.But they can not controll them probably.Maximum time system failesd to store user information on their server.


First day,I want not write more.I promise all I will post back to back rocking tips.Next day I will tell you my most important one day of my life......that day I caught for Hacking ORKUT profiles.And they issued a cased against me in Chennai Anti Cyber Crime police.

I'm waiting for your reply.....Please reply and email me at cutesayantan@gmail.com You can share your biography and any proplems.I will try to Help to omit your proplems.You may can ask about any hacks.


Thanking You,

1 comments:

financialserviceoffer said...

Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats App +918929509036

Post a Comment



Counter